Wirecrafters - RackBack® Wire Mesh Pallet Rack Enclosures Offer Safety and Security Access For Pallets In Warehouses, Facilities and more.
Wirecrafters - RackBack® wire mesh pallet rack enclosures provide inventory security. * Standard sized panels 4'-0" or 5'-0" high, match beam length in width.
* Panels made of 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire mesh-other meshes available.
* Panels are framed in 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 13 gauge steel angle.
* Panels attach directly to rack with mounting brackets.
* Multiple mounting points (seven) on ends of each panel.
* Stack panels one on top of the other to reach desired height.
* Access racks via double hinged doors.
* "Above the Top" mounting allows panels to extend above top rack beam.
* Welded wire construction allows for field modifications that look factory-finished.
* Panels can be mounted to upright posts if standalone system is desired.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Give Us Your Feedback On This Page
* Help us continuously improve by reporting any errors or omissions on this page including: