High Heat GlovesHigh Heat Gloves are Heat and Cut Resistant for Working with Dry and Oily Substances and other Industrial Materials.
High heat gloves have reinforcements on saddle and palm parts for dexterity and heat and abrasion resistance. Heat resistance varies for different types and applications. Available with Kevlar™ lining, heat resistant wool or breathable and machine washable fabrics.
- Temperatures range from 257° F - 800° F (max)
- Two-piece construction eliminates outseams for better finger comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Bonded nitrile coating protects against snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts
- Lengths range from 9-1/2" to 17"
- Contains no asbestos
- Back of hand heat insulation
- Sizes range from S- 2XL
- Cuff styles are Gauntlet, Open, and Knit-Wrist