Global Industrial Automatic Floor ScrubbersGlobal Industrial™ Automatic Floor Scrubbers Ensure Floor Surface Maintenance For Hotels, Schools, Gymnasiums, and more.
- Cleans up to 60,170 sq. ft. per hour
- Saves time and money with advanced features
- Simple operation and beautiful results
Complete cleaning in one machine. Included pad driver accepts a variety of floor pads (sold separately) for stripping, scrubbing, or buffing floors. Order optional scrub brush to clean rough or uneven surfaces like grouted tile or concrete. Machine dispenses water/cleaning solution and scrubs the floor while collecting and vacuuming the used solution into its onboard holding tank. High capacity water lift vacuum increases the speed and surface area covered as well as reducing drying time. The floor is cleaned and ready to use as quickly as possible.
- Pad Assist models help the user move the machine forward by the grip of the rotating scrub deck against the floor
- Traction Drive/Self Propel models use an electric motor to power the unit forward or reverse - requiring less effort to operate and reducing operator fatigue during long cleaning times
- Ride On model greatly increases the speed and area that can be cleaned, allowing the operator to sit on the unit and drive during the cleaning process saving time
- Available cleaning widths from 17" up to 34" for small to large areas
- Water lift up to 120" reduces residual liquid left on the floor increasing safety and reducing the time areas are closed for cleaning/drying
- Battery run time up to 4.5 hours