SMT 6906-2RS Deep Groove Ball Bearing, Double Sealed, OD 47mm, Bore 30mm, Metric
SMT Deep Grove Ball Bearings have uninterrupted raceway shoulders and are capable of supporting radial, axial or combined loads at higher speeds. Due to these capabilities and their competitive prices, they are the most widely used type of bearings. SMT Bearings are made of AISI 52100 bearing steel or other steels for special environments.
SMT bearings are commonly used in electric motors, appliances, fans, pumps, machine tool, agriculture, clutches, conveyors, food processing, textile, Packaging Machinery and many other equipment and machinery.The following special environment bearings are available by a special order basis:
- SUS 440C stainless steel bearings: For corrosion resistance
- SUS 304 stainless steel bearings: For corrosion and heat resistance, and nonmagnetic applications where SUS 440C stainless steel cannot be used
- SUS 630 stainless steel bearings: For excellent corrosion resistance and higher loading, corrosion resistance is superior to SUS 440C and loading capability is higher than SUS 304
- Grease-Free bearings: For applications where lubricant cannot be allowed
- Ceramic bearings: For extremely corrosive, nonmagnetic and no-lubricant environment