- Stainless Steel Pallet Jacks
- Stainless Steel High-Skid Lift Trucks
- Stainless Steel Platform Trucks
- Stainless Steel Mobile Scissor Lifts
- Stainless Steel Post Lift Tables
- Stainless Steel Pallet Carousels
- Steel Step Ladders
- Security Trucks
- Mobile Computer Stations
- Mobile Hand Sinks
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Picker Carts
Warehouse and Loading Docks
Warehouse and loading dock personnel must remain vigilant in their practice to ensure sending and receiving loads are transported safely, efficiently, and securely. Protect personnel by establishing safe parameters and borders to keep workers at safe distances without inhibiting daily operations.
- Provide personal protective equipment
- Post a cleaning schedule with times coordinated at off working hours
- Place hand sanitizer stations, safety signs, and social distancing reminders at entrances and exits
- Stock a supply of emergency lighting
Our Top Warehouse Products
Move product around efficiently with effective social distancing. Electric pallet jacks move products with fewer employees, Conveyor systems allow for easy movement and fewer employees, Plastic service carts help provide effective zone picking and extended distancing.
Signage & Safety
Additional signs for distancing and safety. Forklift spotter lights and signs, Marking tape, Floor signs, Guard rails, Machine guards are recommended.
Be safe on the dock. Dock lights and fans for truck access, Dock plates to bridge the gap, Leather palm gloves, and Heat stress protection products are recommended.