- Traffic and Parking Barriers
- Steel Outdoor Garbage Cans
- Traffic Cones
- Portable Sinks
- Benches and Picnic Tables
- Safety Railings
- Safety Signs
Keeping the Great Outdoors Great
Outdoor areas can be challenging, because open air environments encourage physical proximity with picnic tables, benches, playing fields, and playground equipment.
- Traffic barriers and cones can provide visual cues for managing traffic and social distancing especially in playgrounds
- Portable sinks give children and attendants a safe area to wash hands and maintain sanitizing standards
- Megaphones will help get the attention of playing children or crowds.
- Add outdoor safety signs to reinforce protocols
Our Top Outdoor/Playground Products
Ensure benches and picnic tables are placed at CDC-recommended distances of 6 feet.
Invest in outdoor furniture that's easy to maintain, but strong enough for extreme weather conditions.
Set up sanitation stations with portable sinks and anti-bacterial dispensers for easy, frequent sanitizing.