- Buckets/Mop Heads/Floor Signs
- Floor Cleaning Chemicals
- Disinfectant Chemicals
- Cloth Rags and Wipes
- Trash Containers
- Antimicrobial Shelving
- HEPA Air Purifiers
- Floor Tape and Markers
Janitorial Best Practices
Have you triple checked everything for the school year’s new cleaning schedule? Remember to keep your cleaning supplies stocked for a three-month supply to allow for unforeseen circumstances that require more frequent cleaning.
- Use sprayers to sanitize large outdoor areas and substantial tools/equipment
- Remember to wipe down shared tools after each use
- Check all cleaning supplies and stock regularly to maintain three-month supply
- Mark down narrow spaces such as small storage rooms or compact closets that will need change in accessibility
- Footwear should be cleaned or wiped before and after entering areas
- Select portable and enclosed garbage receptacles to protect cleaning staff from contact
Our Top Janitorial Products
Floor Care & Sanitizing
Always wear disposable gloves when cleaning and keep bleach stored separately from all other cleansers to prevent mixing. Maintain a three-month supply of all cleaning products.
Make sure that each area in your office, school, or facility displays clear signage for hygiene, janitorial best practices, and social distancing.
Maintenance & Closets
Mark down narrow spaces such as compact closets, storage shelves, or coat rooms that will need specific guidelines to limit occupancies.