- Door Stoppers
- Sealed Plastic Storage bags
- Touchless Soap Dispensers
- Motion Activated Paper Roll Dispenser
- Hands Free Waste Disposal Bins
- Hand Sanitizer Station
- Single Station Carts & Prep Areas
- Mobile Hand Washing Stations
Breakrooms: Everyone needs a break
Breakrooms are often temporary sanctuaries for your employees - so how can we maintain these areas with social distancing in place?
- Identify frequently touched surfaces like refrigerators, microwaves, coffee, and vending machines
- Remove or re-space tables or chairs for social distancing
- Prominent social distancing signage
- Single station carts are ideal for appliances and prep stations to space out areas prone to traffic congestion
- Mobile hand washing units
- Hand washing reminder signs for all employees
- Door stoppers to keep doors propped open
Our Top Breakroom Products
Use reminders to keep your distance. Floor signs and separate stations limit the number of employees/visitors in the breakroom at the same time.
The Water Cooler
Don't congregate, keep your distance. Use Floor signs, daily cleaning, and regular system flushes to keep spaces safe and accessible.
Events need to be planned differently. Use outdoor spaces when possible and place portable wash stations to reduce crowding. Deep cleaning before and after each planned area is recommended.