- Toilet and Urinal Sensor Flush Valves
- Sensor Faucets
- Touchless Soap Dispensers
- Motion Activated Paper Roll Dispenser
- Hands Free Door Opener
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
Bathroom Best Practices
You already have the basics for your employee or visitor restrooms, but that will need to change to accommodate new sanitary restrictions. There are many ways you can bring your restroom into a touchless or more hygienic environment.
- Introduce touchless hand dryers, faucets, and flush valves to reduce contact with common bathroom apparatus
- Motion-activated paper towel holders and soap dispensers
- Install multiple drying stations to eliminate crowding around key areas
- Stainless steel urinal screens can help promote safe distancing
- Posted cleaning schedule
Our Top Bathroom Products
Automatic flush valves, Sensor Faucets, Automatic Soap Dispenser and Hand dryers require no contact to activate.
Make access to bathrooms in order to reduce touch points. Arm and foot style door openers, hand sanitizer outside bathroom exits and signage provide accessibility and awareness.
Post cleaning schedule w/time stamps and use cleaning methods such as Steam Cleaning & Misting Disinfectants as well as odor control systems.