Securall® 5'W x 3' 6D x 6' 11H Agri-Chemical Storage Building 2 Drum
Securall® Pesticide and Chemical Storage Lockers & Buildings are designed to ensure safe storage of your Turf Management Chemicals. All models are FM approved and meets EPA and OSHA standards for Hazardous Chemical Storage. Perfect for Golf Courses, Landscape Contractors, and Greenhouses. Securall®'s quality cannot be beat with standard features such as corrosion-resistant, galvannealed steel construction, tornado and hurricane resistant walls, and interlocking wall panels designed for superior strength and durability.
Standard features include:
- Dust Proof Interior Lights w/Switch (1).
- Vapor Resistant Exterior Light w/Photocell (1).
- GFCI Duplex Receptacle w/Weatherproof Cover.
- R-11 Insulation in walls and ceiling.
- Shelving (three tiers) w/Raised edges for secondary containment.
- Building has double wall, welded construction, 3 airspace throughout.
- Exterior walls are 16-gauge Galvannealed steel. Interior walls are 20-gauge cold roll.
- (1) 3' 6W x 5' 3H Door with a UL classified Commercial grade keyed lockset.
- 16 Gauge steel sump.
- Removable galvanized steel Safety Plank flooring.
- Heavy Gauge forklift channels with open-end construction.
- Bolt-down plates (4) with 7/8 diameter holes for wind and seismic bracing.
- Inlet vents for natural ventilation with fire dampers if a fire rated building.
- Load center is 120/240 Volt Single Phase, NEMA 3R.
- Hazard labeling (DOT Placard Holder, NFPA 704 rating signs).
- Finish is a two-part aliphatic polyurethane.
- Complies with NFPA Code 30.
- Building Factory Mutual approved, and UL listed accessories.
- Electrical installed in accordance with the NEC 2008 and 2011 editions.
The type of building needed is determined by the material being stored or dispensed. Flammable liquids falling in the Class IA and Class IB categories must be stored in a building designed with Explosion Relief
. If a building is to be located more than 75 feet from a main building or property line, NO Fire Rating
is required. (Please check with your local authority having jurisdiction for setback requirements). Customized building options, 2 or 4 hour fire rating upgrades, explosion relief panel and additional accessories are available and must be purchased with building for manufacturer installation. Customer must approve drawing prior to production.