Item #: WBB354251
Usually ships in 18 to 21 days (ships from US) Estimated lead times do not include weekends or holidays. Transit time is determined by shipping method and destination. Orders requiring credit information might take additional time.
0 reviews | Write a review
Frequently Purchased Together
Not Yet Rated
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
• The 0.031" (0.79mm) corrugated polycarbonate sheets are light in weight, virtually unbreakable and come with a 10 year warranty.
• Panels contain UV inhibitors which prevent degradation.
• Built-in condensate control eliminates water droplet formation for a healthier plant environment.
• Sheets bend over 13' radius, quickly covering round style frame.
• Greenhouse frame is manufactured from 14 gauge, Allied Gatorshield® structural steel tubing with 4' rafter spacing.
• End framing is strong 16 gauge, 1.5" sq. steel tubing.
• Heavy-duty, sliding double doors are 48"W x 92"H each and come complete with all necessary hardware for installation.
• Clear sheets have up to 88% light transmission.
• Heavy-duty ground posts are included.
Documents are in PDF format
Can this be installed on a Concrete pad and how would it attach to the pad?
Question Asked By: Eric , Milton WI , August 13, 2015
+ View 1 Answer
Will this handle a snow load?
Question Asked By: Eric , Wisconsin , August 13, 2015
+ View 1 Answer
Question Answered By: Product Expert , August 13, 2015
"Snow, ice and other weighted material must not be allowed to accumulate on the film or fabric cover. If film is left on year round, greenhouses must be heated during the winter season. For all canopies and shelters, manual removal of ice and snow may be required. Use an extension pole with a soft broom head. Insure there are no sharp edges that could cause damage to the cover. CAUTION: Do not allow snow or ice to build up on your shelter or canopy. Excessive weight on the structure may cause damage."