MEESE Poly-Trux® Tilt Trucks - up to 1-1/2 Cu. Yd. CapacityMEESE Poly-Trux® Tilt Trucks Are Used For Transporting And Unloading Loads.
MEESE Poly-Trux® Tilt Trucks are made of HDPE High Density Polyethylene with powder coated steel support frame for long lasting durability. Rotational molding delivers up to 30% more strength than many one-yard tilt trucks that rely on structural foam or blow-molding with polypropylene (PP). Powder coated round metal handle, torque resistant molded-in inserts, a built in tube frame support and a powder coated metal nose guard. (2)12" x 3" wheels & (2) 5" x 2" swivel casters attached to a powder coated steel base provide easy mobility. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Environmentally friendly construction made of 70% "post consumer" recycled material
- Built in tube frame support provides a metal free interior
- Textured outer surface to maintain appealing appearance
- Easy on/off wheels for quick replacement
- Cubic yard capacities are 5/8, 1,and 1.5
- Capacity in pounds range 1250 lbs to 2200 lbs.
- Truck types are Standard, Heavy Duty, or Extra Heavy Duty
- Dimensions vary per model