Phillips DrivePhillips Drive Is Designed For Secure Fastening in Construction Sites, Work Areas, DIY, and more.
This Phillips drive is used when the fastener protrusion above the mating surface is unacceptable. The large threads provide secure metal-to-metal fastening with strong holding power. The sharp tip allows easy and accurate material penetration for user convenience. The head design is used in areas where a flush appearance is needed.
- Stainless Steel and Steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance
- Sizes range from #4 to #14
- Lengths range from 3/8" to 6"
- Available finishes are 18-8 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Black Oxide, and Zinc
- Package quantities range from 10 to 10,000