Anyone working in heat and or high humidity is at risk for heat stress, which can cause illness and even death. Watch for the signs and make sure your workers are protected against extreme heat. Here's what you can do to prevent heat related illness.
- 1 Use cooling vests, head gear and other cooling accessories to keep body temperature moderate.
- Wear broad-brimmed hats or neck shades to reduce direct sun exposure.2
- 3 Wear lightweight, sweat-wicking, fast-drying clothes.
- Drink water even if you aren't thirsty - every 15 minutes. 4
- 5 Resting in the shade or in air-conditioning will cool body temperatures.
- Headache, dizziness, or fainting
- Weakness and wet skin
- Passing out/collapsing
- Confusion, inability to think clearly
- Person may stop sweating
- Thirst, nausea, or vomiting
Made of Activated, polymer-embedded fabric inside, water-repellent liner and black cotton-poly elastic trim for long lasting durability and performance.
More Top Selling