The Conductive Top Surface of These Anti-Static Mats Help Protect Sensitive Electronic Equipment by Draining Static Build-Up from Workers to Ground.
This static dissipative matting has a 3/8" Nitrile rubber composite sponge base to help reduce workers fatigue. Available in Smooth or Diamond Plate surface
. 1/2" thick Smooth Vinyl surface
offers 1 x 104
to 1 x 106
ohms resistance. 9/16 thick Diamond Vinyl surface
offers 5 x 105
to 1 x 107
ohms resistance. The anti static mat comes with 1 grounding snap per ESD mat. For best results, use with Optional 15L Snap-On Grounding Cord
with 1 mega ohm resistor and terminal (Sold separately).
For Cut Length Mats
, price is per linear foot. To specify orders in linear feet, please enter the number of mats desired in "Quantity
" and add to the "Shopping Cart
" where you can specify number of linear feet in "Length
: Allow a tolerance on cut mats for each side. For Custom Cut Length Mats
in Inches (ex. 6'6" mat), please call toll-free number, 1-800-645-1232, for assistance. All custom cut mats are not returnable.
- Non-conductive PVC surface/Nitrile infused sponge base
- For use in manufacturing, pharmaceutical and commercial areas
- Homogenous carbon layer dissapates static quickly
- Each mat includes grounding snap
- Ground cord required: #276583
- Requires heel grounder or shoes with conductive soles
- Lay-flat design