PENCO® PATRIOT GEAR & TURNOUT LOCKERS Gear Locker Ready To Assemble
This heavy duty steel storage locker fulfills the needs of first response work environments. PATRIOT steel locker is designed for the unique demands of armed forced personnel and emergency response professionals. Made of heavy gauge, cold rolled steel with a durable powder coat finish. 16 gauge steel sides with 18 gauge steel back are supported by a 16 gauge formed steel frame. Steel locker includes a full width top shelf, single prong coat hooks and a garment bar for hanging wardrobe. Side panels are perforated for ventilation. Locker includes number plates; Note:
Specify locker numbers when ordering. Gear Lockereatures full height 14 gauge steel doors with heavy duty cremone latching handle and 3-point locking system to protect equipment and personal items for enhanced security. Doors are louvered for ventilation. Includes the following standard equipment:
- One-wide construction
- Full width hat shelf at 12" from the top
- Heavy duty 1" diameter, chrome plated coat rod. (Brackets are light gray only.)
- 2 heavy duty hooks mounted on the locker back
- Number plates, coat hooks, coat rods and door pulls (all of which are to be field installed)
- Environmentally friendly powder coat finish. Two-tone finishes are available upon special request at no charge (Assuming use of standard Penco colors).
Click here to see the selections of Unassembled and Assembled Lockers.