Your review: WORKING GREAT
Item #: WB273114BK
Frequently Purchased Together
Avg. Customer Rating: (2 customer reviews)
Your review: 75% is favorable. Good build quality, keys work well in locks, drawer slides well. The other 25% are items that can be improved upon. First thing, the protective film on the acrylic "window" that is ships with is absolutely horrible to remove, and it's near impossible to not scratch the plastic. The other item of note would be the mounting bracket for non-VESA monitors. The tension screws, even when fully tightened, still allow for the bracket to slide.
Still, even with the negatives, this I something I'd purchase again if the need arises. I think I would just purchase my own acrylic pieces than suffer the frustration of removing the film.
What replacement parts are available for this item?
Question Asked By: anonymous
+ View 1 Answer
Does the cabinet come with lock and key?
Question Asked By: Parth , November 05, 2014
Not Answered Yet
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed