Heats and speeds flow of viscous material. Ideal way to safely and quickly heat or melt a wide variety of greases, oils, fats, plastic, adhesives, etc. Rust-resistant aluminized steel band conveniently wraps around all-metal drum or pail. Easy-on, easy-off spring tension latch keeps heater surface locked in close contact with container for fast, efficient temperature-controlled heating. 6-ft power cord with 3-conductor plug for grounding. 1920 and 3000 watt models plug into special Hubbell single outlets. Not to be used with volatile material. Faster heating will be achieved by using two or more heaters.
*Thermostat Control: Thermostat senses temperature, Pre-set heat. 120 1-phase volts/17 amps. Three wattage ratings per thermostat settings (High, Medium, Low.) Neon Pilot light indicates when unit is on. U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Certified.
- CAPACITY GALLONS55 (208.2 l)
- COLOR FINISHGray
- BRANDExpo Engineered
- DESCRIPTIONDrum Heater
- DIAMETER INCHES22-1/2 (57.15 cm)
- FOR USE WITHSteel & Plastic Drums
- KILOWATTS0.48 / 0.96 / 1.92
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBERTRX-55-H-120
- PLUG TYPENEMA 5-20
- POWERNEMA 5-20 Plug
- POWER CORD LENGTH FEET6 (1.83 m)
- TEMPERATURE RANGE °F200-400
- TYPEFits Steel & Plastic Drum - 22-1/2" dia.
- WATTS480 / 960 / 1920
- WATTS HIGH1920
- WATTS LOW480
- WATTS MEDIUM960
- WEIGHT LBS14 (6.36 kg)