Master Lock Multi-User Mechanical Lock #3670 for Left/Right Hinged Doors and Deadbolt Locking
The Multi-User lock brings security and convenience to clients and staff at any health club, countryclub, university, spa or gym. A built-in, set-your-own combination lock, the Multi-User solution allows clients to secure theirbelongings with their personal combination. Using three simple steps, clients can lock and unlock theirlocker at any time, any number of times, during their visit. Once finished with the locker, clients simplyunlock and leave it ready for the next user. Facility staff also benefits with simplified administration and access. The Multi-User lock eliminatesthe distribution, tracking and management of keys, combinations or locks. Should a client forget a combination, instead of using heavy bolt cutters, staff has efficient access to lockers using thesupervisory key. When needed, staff can relock the Multi-User lock and maintain the currentcombination. Or, staff can reset the lock, easily opening the locker for another client.Designed and built to Master Lock specifications, the Multi-User lock is ideal for use at health clubs,country clubs, universities and similar facilities.
- Allows a locker user to set their own temporary 3-digit combination for the duration of visit, eliminating the need for system charting
- Designed for single point latch lockers
- Manual deadbolt locking
- Solid zinc housing provides durability for multiple uses on a daily basis
- Secure, easy to use resettable combination lock offers up to 1,000 different combinations
- Control key for supervisory access (sold separately); specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- Extension kit (sold separately) available for use on wooden doors with a thickness of 11/16" to 3/4"
- All Master Lock Locks are NOT Returnable.
- Master Lock Lockers' Locks may only be purchased through an official business or organization account.
- Please indicate if the lock is a New or an Existing key system by selecting "Master Lock" in the drop-down field.
- If you have an Existing key system, the Control Key number must be specified in Key Number field.
- If you need a New key system, a Control Key must be ordered separately. Select the Control Key Model and Qty from the list on the right side of the screen under "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought", or Call for details.
Master Key sold separately. Order the Master Key here