EZ-ier Containment Tape EZ-101, #101, 2"W x 20 Yards, Blue
EZ-ier Tape #101, the Original Containment Tape, is designed for use in preventing the spread of dust and harmful particles, including lead paint dust, asbestos and mold. It combines the two products traditionally used, Masking Tape and High Tack Cloth Tape, into a single roll. Instead of having to individually apply these tapes in a lengthy multi-step process, EZ-ier Tape simplifies it into a single step! This provides you with a significant savings in terms of materials and, most importantly, the labor time required to build a containment. Our premium grade materials set EZ-ier Tape apart and offer heavy-duty performance that you can rely on. Features and Benefits:
For use with Containments or Dust Barriers for:
- EZ-ier's trademark differential adhesive eliminates the need for multiple rolls of tape or spray adhesives
- Decreases containment or dust barrier-building time by HALF!
- Tough enough to withstand negative pressure
- Premium grade Masking Tape side provides a strong hold yet removes cleanly from most surfaces
- High Tack Cloth Tape side adheres firmly to plastic sheeting
- Offers strength and conformability, even on heavily textured surfaces
- Hand-tearable for easy application
- Designed for containments using 4 to 6 mil plastic sheeting
- When properly installed, the EZ-ier Tape containment method meets the EPA's requirement for containing the work area in Lead-Safe RRP procedures
When properly installed, the EZ-ier Tape containment method meets the requirements for Safely Containing the Work Area in:
- Disaster Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting
- Asbestos Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Boat Shrink Wrap
- And much more!
- EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP)
- IICRC Environmental Remediation and Restoration
Case contains 12 rolls. NOT for use on finished wood, wallpaper, unpainted drywall or weakly bonded coatings.