The Nut Starter is a convenient tool for installing or removing threaded nuts in otherwise hard-to-reach areas. It is also useful for installing nuts that are too small to be held by hand. The tool's steel chuck locks the nut firmly in place during use to reduce the risk of cross-threading. This is a great tool for any maintenance professional or repairman.
- For use with threaded nuts from 3-48 thread to 5/16"
- A great choice for mechanics, repairmen and maintenance professionals
- Ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas
- Reduces the risk of cross-threading
- Also works well when nuts are too small to be held by hand
- Spring steel chuck holds nut firmly during installation and removal
- Knurled aluminum handle