NACHI MZ04E-01 MZ Series Ultra High-Speed Robotic Arm, 4Kg Payload, 541mm Reach, 6 Axes, IP67
The new MZ04 robot arms feature ultra high-speed motion capability with advanced through-arm dress capabilities to simplify routing of hoses and cables for material handling, assembly, vision and many other applications. Boasting an available IP67 rating, MZ Series robots are the fastest in class in standardized speed testing, leading all competitors' robots. Flexible mounting solutions allow MZ Series to be floor, wall, or invert mounted to better suit customers' needs for any given application. As the newest addition to Nachi's comprehensive robot lineup, MZ Series robots build on the great heritage of large payload robots by providing an extremely versatile small robot with top of the line capabilities.MZ04E robots use "Safe Robot" technology and use motors rated at no more than 80w on each of its axes. It can be used without safety fences* and operators can work adjacent to the robot. (* Risk assessment required) In addition to the MZ04E Safe Robot, the MZ04 robots incorporate optional direct teaching technology that allows operators to physically move the arm to teach the required operations. This hands-on operation with the robot simplifies and greatly shortens the teaching process. The MZ04 robot has a footprint equal to an A5 sheet of paper and weighs less than 62 lbs, designed to be extremely compact with minimal installation space, unconventional layout options include; ceiling mount, wall-mounting, and tilted postures.Features:
- 6 axes, 6 brake robot arm - The robot arm is a high speed industrial robot with 6 controlled axes.
- Compact-FD (CFD) controller with disconnect - The robot controller is the Windows enabled compact FD controller with disconnect switch and built in software PLC.
- 2 meter robot cables - This 2 meter cable is provided to connect the robot arm to the controller.
- 2.5 meter CN10 I/O Cable - This 2.5 meter cable is used to connect the standard 8 inputs and 8 outputs as provided.
- Suitable for use on 200-230V in either single or three phase power connections. This is all based on how you wire at time of installation.
- UL Spec (Recognized) - This robot is built to meet UL standards
- Wiring harness included - 10 wires and (2) 6mm diameter air lines are supplied thru-arm. This harness is built into the robot arm. The 10 wires are to terminate to a connector located on the upper arm. The 2 air lines are also include in the arm and terminate on the upper arm.
- Valve and Solenoid package is included with this robot arm. The valve package includes 2 dual acting solenoid valves. Ports are located in the connection area on the upper arm.
- Pin kit included - We provide the robot with a homing kit that allows the user to zero the robot.
- A 1.5 meter application cable is supplied loose for customer mounting. This cable includes the connector needed to connect the application cable to the upper arm.
- 24V DC 8x8 I/O Dry Contact - The robot controller has a standard 8 Inputs and 8 Outputs in which are rated 24 volts DC and are dry contacts.
- Expansion slots in the controller - The controller has two open expansion slots for the installation of optional I/O expansion and field bus cards.
- Category 3, PLd Safety Rated - The robot safety circuits meet or exceed the safety requirements of ISO 10218-1 PLd.
- Brake release box with 5 meter cable - This unit is wired by the user to the controller and allows the user to release each brake on each axis individually.
- Nachi SMART TP (Teach Pendant) with 4 meter cable - The standard Teach Pendant (TP) is a color touch screen based on Windows and has a 4 meter cable used to connect the teach pendant to the robot controller. It has a USB port.