NACHI MZ07-01 MZ Series Ultra High-Speed Robotic Arm, 7Kg Payload, 723mm Reach, 6 Axes, IP67
The MZ07 robot series features ultra high-speed motion capability with advanced through-arm dress capabilities to simplify routing of hoses and cables for material handling, assembly, vision and many other applications. Through arm cabling minimizes interference and potential snags with peripheral objects in your work cell, helping to protect pneumatic and signal cables from damage. Boasting an IP67 rating, the MZ07 robot is the fastest in class with unmatched 0.31 second cycle time in standardized speed testing, leading all competitors' robots. Flexible mounting solutions allow the MZ07 to be floor, wall, or invert mounted to better suit customers' needs for any given application. In addition to being the world's fastest articulated robot, the MZ07 offers the largest working envelope in its class at 723mm with an impressive repeatability of ±0.02mm. The MZ07L extends the usable work space up to 912mm. The MZ07 and MZ07L offer full 6-axis articulation while the MZ07P and MZ07LP are specially designed for palletizing applications featuring a 5 axis design to simplify teaching palletizing routines by eliminating the J4 axis. In addition to Nachi's comprehensive robot lineup, the MZ07 builds on the great heritage of large payload robots by providing an extremely versatile small robot with top of the line capabilities.Features:
- 6 axes, 6 brake robot arm - The robot arm is a high speed industrial robot with 6 controlled axes.
- Compact-FD (CFD) controller with disconnect - The robot controller is the Windows enabled compact FD controller with disconnect switch and built in software PLC.
- 2 meter robot cables - This 2 meter cable is provided to connect the robot arm to the controller.
- 2.5 meter CN10 I/O Cable - This 2.5 meter cable is used to connect the standard 8 inputs and 8 outputs as provided.
- Suitable for use on 200-230V in either single or three phase power connections. This is all based on how you wire at time of installation.
- UL Spec (Recognized) - This robot is built to meet UL standards
- Wiring harness included - 10 wires and (2) 6mm diameter air lines are supplied thru-arm. This harness is built into the robot arm. The 10 wires are to terminate to a connector located on the upper arm. The 2 air lines are also include in the arm and terminate on the upper arm.
- Valve and Solenoid package is included with this robot arm. The valve package includes 2 dual acting solenoid valves. Ports are located in the connection area on the upper arm.
- Pin kit included - We provide the robot with a homing kit that allows the user to zero the robot.
- A 1.5 meter application cable is supplied loose for customer mounting. This cable includes the connector needed to connect the application cable to the upper arm.
- 24V DC 8x8 I/O Dry Contact - The robot controller has a standard 8 Inputs and 8 Outputs in which are rated 24 volts DC and are dry contacts.
- Expansion slots in the controller - The controller has two open expansion slots for the installation of optional I/O expansion and field bus cards.
- Category 3, PLd Safety Rated - The robot safety circuits meet or exceed the safety requirements of ISO 10218-1 PLd.
- Brake release box with 5 meter cable - This unit is wired by the user to the controller and allows the user to release each brake on each axis individually.
- Nachi SMART TP (Teach Pendant) with 4 meter cable - The standard Teach Pendant (TP) is a color touch screen based on Windows and has a 4 meter cable used to connect the teach pendant to the robot controller. It has a USB port.
- Set of manuals in English on CD is supplied with each robot.